Since we've been giving (ok, let's be honest here, since I'VE been giving) Liam table foods his poops have taken a more adult turn for the yucky. They are now no longer the baby poops of yore, now more akin to marble rabbit poopies! And somewhat more difficult to wrangle off his bits & bobs than his typical poops.
I guess I wasn't expecting this so quickly, but it's definitely a change from the newborn Pimp Juice poops, the solids poop that were still quite manageable although stinkier and possibly dangerous if jarred food had been given!
And there seems to be more of them too! He used to poop 1-2 times a day but now in the past 24 hours he has pooped about 4-5 times! His new thing to do too is to standing & clinging to me while we got our pants changed, this new poop makes it a little more dangerous to do that with so we are beginning the struggle of wrangling a toddler who wants to be standing AND held while having their diaper changed!
No comments:
Post a Comment