Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What's in YOUR freezer?

(that always reminds me of the Capital One commercial, What's in YOUR wallet?)

This is what's in my freezer right now for Liam's Menus:

Carrots - his favorite
Butternut Squash
Sweet Potato
Apples
Pears - I now mix these rather thin puree into his morning cereal
Peaches
Plums - we havent tried these yet, they are just 'in my freezer'
Green, seedless, Grapes cut into 1/4 pieces for his foray into "finger foods"
Cooking right now - nectarines!
To be cooked tomorrow - green beans!

And in other news - I believe we are transitioning to a new sleep schedule! One that involves TWO two hour naps a day. For the past three days he has slept from 11-1 and then again from 2ish-5ish depending...we are still figuring out the afternoon nap. These longer naps are HEAVEN! I actually get a LOT of stuff done - as you can see I get his food stuff made, I get work done for CM & I might even start getting some more cropping done! YAY! He wakes up such a renewed little Fellow from these long naps too - what a difference! He's never woken up unhappy before, you can just see what this longer nap does for him. It's fantastic!

No comments: