This morning I was surrounded by My Boys in bed. Monkey was on the side by the edge of the bed with his head on my arm all tucked into me, Liam was on the other side between his Daddy & me, then Daddy was over on the other side with his arm under Liam, me & Monkey. Only one missing was My Girl, and it turned out she was in the room, just not in bed with us! I wished I had a tripod set up to capture the moment but I simply had to close my eyes and commit it to memory. And then I went back to sleep surrounded by My Boys.
Later in the morning, Daddy & Liam were watching Transformers & lying on the floor and it was just the sweetest little boys moment.
I know I have tons of those moments to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment