Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Big Day!

Oct. 24th - Liam started sucking his thumb

Last week, Liam found his thumb & started taking naps in his crib - a big day for everyone involved! Mommy sucked her thumbs for many, many years & I have no problem whatsoever with Liam sucking his thumb. We just arent sure how much what thumb he sucks relates to if he'll be left or right handed...he's an equal opportunity thumb-sucker at the moment, so we'll just wait and see.

Oct. 25th - Liam starting napping in his crib



Here's also a picture of Liam taking his first nap in his Big Boy Bed! Every since he's learned to roll onto his side (Oct. 23rd he started rolling from his back to his side and then back onto his back), he's LOVED sleeping on his side, in fact, if you flip him onto his side you can almost always get him to sleep in under 35 seconds.



And this last picture is just humorous to me :) I did NOT put his chupie there, he did it himself. I swear. I only put toys on his head, not chupies on his face.

No comments: