Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Citizen of Fellowville is not happy.

We are currently in the midst of Round 40597 of Surge of the Teefies.

Same old signs as last time - no good sleeps, early rising and not going back to sleep for hours (I'm talking 4am here, folks), and general crabbiness from my little Cancer.

Not fun. And when the Fellow ain't happy, ain't no one happy.

Again the one nap for the day took longer to get him to take than the actual nap itself, which was less than an hour. And getting him to nightnight took over an hour also, but we started earlier cause the boy was pooped & simply fighting it.

I had bought him a new teething ring & he really worked on it this evening so I'm going to offer it to him more tomorrow, I hope that gives him some comfort cause gnawing away on his fingers cannot be much fun.

Last time this type of reaction only lasted about 1 1/2 days so I'm crossing my fingers in hope that this round will last the same amount of time.

I've been lacking in posts because of my extended holiday to Camp Carolina & upon my return a lot of CM work to do (that's a good thing) and now teething...

But to keep you current on our schedule we will be out of town this weekend for Cousin Luccia's 1st birthday, then LeNelle returns on Tuesday for house scouting & job searching, my parents arrive on Friday to start their round of FellowSitting because NISSAN is on Saturday!! Then my mom stays in town because Mama & Dada depart on Friday morning for Deer Creek sans Fellow - first time that BOTH parents are away from him!

I do want to write about his FIRST Birthday Party & post more pictures but a ton of them are only on my mom & sister's cameras & I'm waiting to get those on CD from them...and of course, I have to write his Thank You cards & mail out his 12 Month Quarterly Update after I pick up his 1 Year Picture tomorrow :) All of this would be much easier to accomplish (or just plain old get it done) if the boy would take a nap for his Mama.

I have no idea if & when I will write a 12 Month GushFest for the Fellow, I'm sure I will, lest the guilt overcome me...but right now, I don't see getting around to that until he is at least 15 years old.

It sure was thoughtful of Liam though to wait & have his little Insurgents attack until I was alone with him for the first time in about 2 weeks! Although there isn't much anyone else could have done for him, it still sucked having to call Matias & ask him (at 5:30pm) when he might be coming home cause I needed the relief pitcher to make an appearance...I really hate clock-watching and I feel like I haven't really done much of that since his Fussy Hour days, usually I'm just curious to know when I might expect dinner to be served ;)

I've got a REALLY funny video on the camera that is sitting upstairs on Liam's dresser...but be warned, Dropshots has changed their platform & is running wonky at the moment...so be gentle with it! I'll post more pictures tomorrow, as soon as I can get him to sleep more than 20 minutes :)

I'll leave you with the clues that the video has to do with his [MINE] Pillow & the proper place to keep your [MINE] Pillow. Even when feeling lousy & in possible need of a cuddle.

No comments: