I *swear* every time I mention his sleep schedule (and lord knows I mention it enough), Liam KNOWS.
I say he naps perfectly then the past two days his naps have been horrible. Two 40 minute naps a day, that's it. And he's horribly cranky & terrificly teething for the last 2-3 hours of his day. Almost falling asleep in his oatmeal and going to bed early.
The other night while Matias was at a lecture, I was charged with putting Liam down for the night. Matias came home, we had dinner, were sitting our asses on our couch & we looked at the clock, looked at each other and THOUGHT ABOUT commenting that it was past the Shakespearean into the Forest Gang Roll Call time. I instantly made Matias bite his tongue and not let the words past his lips, but it was too late. The THINKING ABOUT IT was enough. Not five minutes later, at twenty past twelve, did the Sprites induce our Fellow into the Forest.
So I'm going to stop talking about "certain things" cause there's some weird, mind-reading business going on & I'm not going to continue to tempt him.
Instead, I'm going to write & talk about things like " dont eat your peas", "dont take longer naps", & "I hope these teefies NEVER come in!" & see what comes of it.
Ergo (that's my fancy thesaurus.com way of not saying "so" so much...), Liam please do not eat your peas! Please do not take any naps longer than 40 minutes! And finally, I hope you live forever with your gummy toothless mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment