Just a few quick things about that this gorgeous Sunday afternoon...
- Nana & Grandpa got Liam a Outer Banks sweatshirt while we were at the beach & he wore it at Auntie Leanne's when we were there the week later. I had it on his ottoman in his room to hang up & he saw it and proclaimed "Nana, beach-home". You want to tell me how he knows this? It's a little creepy sometimes!
- We've been watching [and watching...] train videos on YouTube [a lot] lately. He has always known that Mama has to have her hand on the mouse to make things work. But this morning, he took control over the mouse, clicked on the video he wanted playing & then (since I use Mozilla I have to click to initiate Flash) and then he moused over to the Flash arrow and clicked on it to make the video play. HUH??!?! That's just scary to me. I think we might be asking Santa for a Liam Laptop...
- He knows how to take pictures with my phone. The only thing I have to say about this is I don't even know how to do that without having to sit down & think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment