The Adventures of a Liam Fellow & an Owen Bundle
Your better tomorrow is coming little Liam Fellow!Love Nana
LOVE that shirt! I totally would have bought that for my little guy! So glad all of our little ones are going to have a better tomorrow.
I'm still so proud & excited! With VA being called for Obama, we blocked McCain from getting the votes :)We (Nana) got the shirt at Children's Place! I normally wouldn't get a slogan shirt but this one was perfect :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your better tomorrow is coming little Liam Fellow!Love Nana
LOVE that shirt! I totally would have bought that for my little guy! So glad all of our little ones are going to have a better tomorrow.
I'm still so proud & excited! With VA being called for Obama, we blocked McCain from getting the votes :)
We (Nana) got the shirt at Children's Place! I normally wouldn't get a slogan shirt but this one was perfect :)
Post a Comment