Monday, August 18, 2008

For the Love of a Fellow

I picked up some Winnie the Pooh stickers for Liam at Michaels on Friday & he found them this morning and got so overly excited about them. Normally, Liam doesn't like stickers on himself but would rather decorate everyone else's arms and hands so when I ended up with a hand & arm full of a sticker of each character, it was no big surprise.

Then later when he was drinking his milk & watching some pictures of Nana's Gagee, I heard him talking about Winnie the Pooh (Bill a Bah Huh) so I peeked over at him & found that he had covered his own arms with only Winnie the Pooh stickers!


What you cannot see is that he even has one on his belly! I thought it was interesting (in a Mama of a Toddler Way) that he had only adorned himself with Winnie the Pooh but Mama got one of everyone...

He went to bed with his stickers on & was very smiley about that. I jumped in the shower a while later & only after I had shampoo'ed myself up did I notice that I still had my stickers on.

So like every good Fellow Mama, I washed around my stickers & only pat-dried the area cause I had gone past the point of "jump out of shower & do something with them" and I didn't want to disappoint him (HA! I typed ME) by not still having them on when he woke up.

I'm sure y'all can relate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh too cute! Love Nana

jennifer said...

I went to that crop last night with them all up & down my arms! At least most people are mothers & grandmothers so they understand! Today I am covered in Charlie Brown stickers :)