Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What Day is it?

Thankfully, Liam slept through the night last night in his own room!! I think this is our road back to normal. I honestly don't know what day it is & the whole house has been running off of very little sleep since Friday but I think we are on the mend!

He's got some funky hair - we are guessing it's loaded & stiff with snot. Lovely. His PJ top had a ton of snot on it this morning as reported by Dada. He's doing a little mouth-breathing but I cleaned his passage ways out pretty good with a nice warm facecloth so I hope he's all clear to breathe a little better today.

I feel much better myself - getting an uninterrupted nights' sleep really does do wonders for your own mental health & your ability to deal with a toddler who also isn't napping well. He really wanted to go full force yesterday but I knew he wasn't ready so he would go 100% for about 5 minutes going bat-shit crazy then crash out for the next 1/2 hour or so. I am hoping he gets his appetite back today too!

P.S. The quarter sized rash on his belly is winter eczema not Roseloa! That's pretty much cleared up also, thankfully.

No comments: