Fellow Mamas~
It appears our poor little fellow needs some slip on shoes - like Robeez but not that exspensive please!
He has stubbed both of his big toes on the pavement & made himself bled and scab over - yes, I know he's a little boy but he can have a little protection nowadays, can't he?
Also with the weather turner wetter & cooler, he just needs something on his little feet. I haven't looked at Target but I know they have knock-offs for newborns, I looked at Baby Depot today while accomplishing Operation Liam Locks and they didn't have anything...any suggestions would help!
I would love to pay under $15 for them :)
3 comments:
Hmm, I am not a good person to ask... I totally over pay for shoes for Matthew usually. However, Target does has a lot of decent shoes for less in the kids section. Or Payless Shoe Source. I would strongly urge you to find knock off Crocs. OMG. Matthew lives and dies by those things and they are soft and easy to get on and off.
Nathan has crocs knock offs that my Mom got at Walmart in Arizona. I couldnt find any here is Louisville, so I am not sure that they would have them there. It is worth a look though. Nathan likes them and they are easy to get on and off. However, his feet do get super dirty if we go to the park or something. Not a big deal, bust just letting you know that. AND, with fall approaching, you can always put socks on before the crocs. Also...Payless has good shoes. I just checked Target here, and they do have some velcro hard soled shoes for toddler boys, all under $15.
Dada will not allow the crocs on the boy. But I have to go to Target today since Liam outgrow his overnight diapers overnight!
Post a Comment