I ended up exchanging those brown pants for 12-18 month size & picked up a adorable bodysuit, of course it's striped with those cute fake different colored long sleeves that only the young kids these days can pull off ;)
I also went to Macy*s to check out their pants selection and my god, what a disappointment. There was like (and I wish I was joking) one wall section and maybe two racks of those pre-fab outfits (jeans, shirt, jacket) & that was ALL. Not even any pajamas - all they had were for under 12 months. I went into the 2T section & found ONE cute pair of pajamas (still over $11) that was 24 months size (not 2T). Then I spent the rest of the time wandering "aimlessly" around ALL 5 sections for girls until someone asked me if I needed any help - only help I asked for was to be shown where all the other sections for little boys where...yeah that didn't go over well.
I've always been happy with everything I have gotten from Carter's outlets & Gymboree (thank god for sales & Nana & GPa's!) so I'm just going to hit them up ASAP. I found some cute looking bodysuits (my goal is to have Liam wear long sleeve bodysuits under some of his summer shirts to help extend their lifespan into the Fall) and pants at Children's Place - have y'all been happy with the quality there? If I need something to last me all season, will it?
6 comments:
I agree about Macy's... the selection is horrid (small and all those three piece outfit things...)
I will be right back...
Sorry server issues on my end...
I did the same thing with pants last year - laid them all together and realized how differently they were sized at the same size... Circo pants are always smaller (on Matthew so I actually buy a size up so they fit longer.) And as I mentioned we do a lot of rolling of arms and pant legs until they actually fit.
We bought a sweat suit from Children's Place and I have bought 2nd hand stuff at Once Upon A Child from there and LOVED their stuff. The sweat suit we bought last season was a bit big but he grew into and he was able to wear that thing all from fall until spring last year!
I will be hitting up Children's Place then also :)
I LOVE Children's Place, and their clothes hold up to my little man really well. ;)
I've been happy with The Children's Place so far. I mostly buy the girl stuff, though. I bought jeans for my oldest boys, but this is their first year wearing them, so too soon to call it.
Thanks everyone :) I love the price points of their clothes but worry more about winter clothes lasting through a season - thanks for ALL the input!
Post a Comment