Friday, September 07, 2007

We Are Virginia Tech


Before going into the show


Liam enjoying the John Mayer set


Mama & Liam walking around the drill field after visiting the memorial

Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing's gonna be alright

(more to come on this most fantastic FIRST DMB Concert for the Fellow but I just wanted to get these pictures posted quickly as Nana is off to Montreal tomorrow!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Concert "going"is in the genes!Love Mom /Nana







'

Shayna said...

i am so jealous you were at the show. we were listening to it on saturday night and i said "damn jen - she gets to see all the cool shows".

jennifer said...

We did throughly enjoy ourselves & I have to admit that I did get weepy eyed during a few songs. Mayer & the Boys did it right. Mayer & 41 - WOW.