- That Dora, the Explorer's, head is too big for her to sit down without falling over backwards.
- That you actually have to clean their toys EVEN IF they use them. I thought the actual use of them would keep them free of dust and such. Silly me!
- That most of the trash in my car would NOT be from me!
- That Cookie Monster burps after every cookie he eats. And I get pissy when they thinking having him say "excuse me" makes it "ok".
- That I am so cheap. I don't buy anything that isn't on sale or practically above $7. I cannot stand spending more than $20 on toys. I don't think I'm "thrifty" either, I'm Cheap. But I'm OK with it, just didn't realize just how cheap I was.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Thursday Things Only Mothers Know!
I often think of these Things that Only Mothers Know & consider that I never thought I would be knowing them myself so I'd thought I'd share & see what y'all have to add!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now I feel I must watch Sesame Street to see the Cookie monster burp!
I love how cheap toys can be at this age. Someone once told me enjoy the amount of inexpensive toys now because as they get older they require less stuff that costs A LOT more. It is SOO SOO true!
Love the list BTW!
That is too funny! I personally can't stand Dora, she not only has a monster sized head, she is also very bossy. "Say backpack, SAY IT!" Can't stand her, just makes me cringe when I see it on.
Kym C
Post a Comment