Lately, the boy has been pulling apart the couch in search of the remotes! Foiled again! He is now typically searching for the DVD remote which holds the power to play his Elmo's Top Ten Countdown DVD. I'm going to have to come up with another spot to hide them...we have a basket that they would normally live in, on the shelf of the end table but he has learned to dig into there when his search proves futile behind the pillows.
He has gotten much better about his sea otter-esque actions but now if he finds them he just begs non-stop to have ELMO played & I just cannot live through that - I would rather have a busted up remote & dings in the floors than listen to his begging. So I would prefer to hide them on him rather than give in or have my ears start bleeding.
Where is your favorite hiding place? Keep in mind it has to be somewhat accessible & very easy for ME to get to cause I'm also
1 comment:
We have this monstrous entertainment center (which for the record I hate and cannot wait get rid of) but it has proven a good thing with kiddos.
We child proofed the DVDs area so there is no going there and our TV turns on from the top BUT the best part of all: the remotes are up higher then MY head.
Yes, I know I am short but still no way Matthew is getting at those buggers unless he drags a chair over there and LAWDY help us all if he thinks of that ;)
I would just get rid of the TV if it came to that ;) (not really - empty empty threats ENTIRELY on my part!)
Post a Comment