I finally hunted down a spare keyboard (doesn't everyone have one in their garage?) and gave it to Liam to play with on the ottomans & he cannot get enough :) Actually, his favorite thing to do is grab my hand & make me go crazy typing away - he sways back & forth, laughs & finally joins in & slams away himself!
His next new game to play is with my office chair - it's on wheels & he will stand at it & WALK with it! He gets a big kick out of this too & smiles as wide as possible and is quite proud of himself :)
I think it's only a wee matter of time before he's doing it without the chair - of course I'll try & get video but like the dancing he usually stops & comes after the camera when I turn it on. Stinker.
P.S. You can see pictures of him playing with his keyboard on dropshots - I'll get some of us playing together this weekend. It's in the top set of pictures with the "helping in the yard" title - we took a lot of pictures/videos that day it seems :)
No comments:
Post a Comment