Monday, April 16, 2007

Recovery Part Deux

We are back from CT - survived the Nor'easter et all! Now, I'm still just recovering once again & will update for REAL, REAL SOON!

I think we have some video of Liam crawling around with his cousin Luccia...

But right now, I'm stuck watching the news about VA Tech & wondering what in the hell I would do in that situation...I DO KNOW my ass would be at the Inn at VA right quick.

Liam has been napping for the past 2 1/2 hours so I've been enjoying lunch, catching up with Grandma & lounging while watching the news...not complaining about the nap though! I'm sure he needs to "recover" just as much as Mommy does :)

But quickly - does everyone's little ones get SO HAPPY to be home? Liam CANNOT calm down when we get home - he MUST see all his things, and squeal and then go from room to room just bursting. God help you if he happens to stumble upon the cats! I just cannot get over how happy he gets when he returns home. I do have to say though that it makes me very happy that he loves his home so much & recognizes this AS HOME, you know? I swear if he could talk he would be all "MY CRIB!, THE COUCH!, THE BABY GATES!, THE BATHROOM MIRROR!, THE CEILING!" He's a loonie sometimes this one.

2 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

He, Matthew is never like this when we get home - both at the new and old house. Not because he does not love his home, room, house... mainly because if Matthew could live outdoors he would. He sobs and screams and won't less get him out of his car seat because he wants to go play in the wide world with his "dump tuck". It used to make me sad that he did not to come inside but then I realized that he loves it outside so much I should be glad for that as well!

Anonymous said...

Joey has to touch all his toys, and I do mean all his toys when we return from trips. It's kind of cute:-)