The first one being that yesterday was Canada Day (HAPPY CANADA DAY!) and also my grandfather’s birthday. Grandmamacita was hoping for contractions and water breaking & I’ll admit, I think it would have been damn cool also! Now that July 4th is sneaking up on us, I get a little nervous and am practicing crossing my legs for neither of us really, honestly want to have a Little Firecracker. Maybe for a Team USA member but not quite so much for us – the couple out yesterday wearing a Argentine soccer jersey (damn you, you Germans) & a ROOTS Canada shirt…
My actual due date is my parents wedding anniversary – so naturally that sounds like a GREAT idea! And I like being on time – none of this late business – I have a DUE DATE, let’s stick to it, ok? HA! See, in my control freak mind (and YES I KNOW HOW WRONG I AM) this Bebe WILL COME ON THE DUE DATE. There will be no Typical Nino Family LATENESS! (although admittedly, I was 10 days late arriving myself…), there will be no early arrival, THERE IS A DUE DATE – let’s all stick to this plan, ok? PLUS, there are a higher number of babies born on full moons AND days it rains. Hello, July 11th? FULL MOON. So far, only Partly Cloudy in the TEN DAY FORECAST (cause holy shit, I’m due within the TEN DAY FORECAST!!) but damnit, there’s t-storms for the 4th AND 5th…
(/end delusional tendencies)
Can you see how this brain works now?
BUT I did inform Matias that if and when I have to pick an induction date it WILL BE 7.19 – yes because of the DMB RFK show in 2000. THE BEST DAMN SHOW EVER. He didn’t even consider arguing. ALTHOUGH he WOULD prefer a Leo – that would have to be after the 23rd…and I don’t think they let you go over 10 days from your due date…
(I tend to think Cancer is an exact match for us though - You are emotional, intuitive, sympathetic and moody. You enjoy shopping and visiting with friends. Cancer is sentimental, sensitive, and needs to have a sense of security. Cancer may be interested in politics even if it's only on the local level. You tend to over protect what is yours. Cancer is intensely romantic and has a vivid imagination. Your home and family are very important to you.)
ANYWAY!
So with the passage of Canada Day & my grandfather’s birthday I’m starting to realize that we are on The Other Side of this little adventure…and it’s making me a little sad and of course nervous. I haven’t Freaked the Fuck Out yet but came REALLY close yesterday when Mystic decided to “Christian” the new dining room rug. You know, kiddo, if a new RUG makes you uneasy, I’ve got a lovely surprise waiting for you…
No comments:
Post a Comment