Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Music Log Updated



So we’ve been using our Wombsong to play music directly for the bebe instead of “through” me – you’re only “allowed” to have two 10 minute sessions a day so we must choose our track listing very wisely.

The first time, Matias just put on random World Music and I was mildly excited about that – I’m never very excited about music without lyrics or music I don’t know inside and out. But, it wasn’t me listening so…I was really neither here nor there about it…

But last night, Matias picked his track listing a little more carefully – and the bebe was introduced to Mr. Jack Johnson and his Curious George soundtrack. Folks, we’ve gone all PBS on him already!! He had the Number 3 song on repeat. This kid is going to come out yelling at us for not recycling his diapers. HA!

We still have yet to pick a Go Night Night song but Matias is suddenly all for that – it was funny our conversation yesterday about it but it wouldn’t translate well to words since there was “acting” involved. But I can tell you it went a little something like this:

Chosen Go Night Night song is playing & bebe just starts snoring.

See, so much funnier when you see me do it in person. I promise.

So tonight…I’m not sure what we will choose for him…I’m REALLY trying NOT to push DMB on him [I mean Matias in this case] (I know, doesn’t sound like it should be a hard sell but…) but I really want to put Some Devil on for the bebe!!! And yes, I could do it alone but Matias likes to watch the belly jump and likes to know when he’s kicking around and to what songs so I’m not going to get all sneaky on him about this…I’ve got plenty of other things to be sneaky about! HA! Just kidding. Or am I?

Oh the bebe also likes Ani. Or at least likes me singing and chair dancing along to her.

No comments: