I'm going to try & jump back on track though as I love keeping a record of my little Liam Fellow & I miss writing all about how wonderful I think he is! Matias has even badgered me about my lack of writing so you know it must be bad. He would like me start a little weekly update about Liam's technological advances so I think I might try & start a Techie Thursday to let y'all know how our NASA Programmer is coming along ;)
What I can quickly update with is the following & I promise to come back (hopefully) daily and document more of our fantastic adventures together!
- We've been gone so long that Liam has been registered for PRESCHOOL in the Fall! He will be going to a co-op where I have to volunteer on a monthly basis & that suits my control issues & hippie tendencies just fine. Every time we drive by though he says "me go to preschool, Mama!", I've explained to him that has to be 3 not 2 & he has to go do-do on the potty first!
- We've been gone so long that Liam is wearing UNDERWEAR now! He is still a Nocturnal Pooper but we go pee-pee on the potty ALL THE TIME NOW! He's been accident free for a WEEK! And only had 2.5 accidents prior to this week-long streak. He has pooped on the potty but only twice & only for Dada. I still keep him in overnighters for noni & night night sleep since he's mostly pooping there & does still go pee-pee while he sleeps.
- We've been gone so long that Liam needs another hair cut! We haven't gotten his hair cut since the beginning of December when they hacked his hair off right before his Santa picture & our family protraits. We are partial to it long though so I've been putting it off but also because I'm afraid of the Hack Job that might be in our future. I'm thinking of showing them his Santa picture and just saying "NEVER AGAIN". Think that might get my point across?
- We've been gone so long that Liam has be enrolled in Soccer TWICE, music once & art class once! Soccer will be a keeper as he is LOVE with his coach & is really getting the hang of it...he's quite a good dribbler! Music may not be renewed because it's about 40 minutes away & at 9:45 which is a little early when you take into account potty training (where peeing takes 15 minutes!), breakfast (where eating takes 40 minutes!) & driving our asses out there. Although, th next sessions has a 10:30 start time & that sounds a LOT better to me. Art class is a 'meh'. The art portion of it is good, messy & experimental; exactly what I wanted for him (AND ME!) but then there's other 'stuff' thrown in that I just find distracting and unnecassary for an ART CLASS. Like, why do we need a big, huge ball brought in? That never ends well.
- We've been gone so long that Liam has moved on from Blue's Clues & My Friends Tigger & Pooh and is now OBSESSED with Little Einsteins & Wonder Pets. And I would like to take this moment to thank Dada for downloading two whole seasons of
hell on earthLittle Einsteins for us. - We've been gone so long that Liam actually ASKS to eat out! Now, granted he asks to eat in Old Town that is right next to the TRAIN TRACKS but still, he asks to eat out! And he behaves!
I wanted to say thanks to anyone who has nudged me to get back to writing this for Liam. It's important to me & I don't know why I let it go so long but whatever, right? I should be able to get back on the blogging horse & gallop off with it again, I'm sure!
Until next time, I leave you with a new favorite picture of mine!
4 comments:
Oh Hi!Sooo great to read about Liams Adventures.! Missed you. Love Mom/Nana
Hola! (We have been watching Diego and Dora... can you tell???) Glad to see you back. Breaks are good and needed some times!
So glad to see you back! My son has also gone through some obsession with the Little Einsteins, but I have to tell you that the worst is Little Bear. Stay far, far away from that show if you want to hold onto your sanity. ;)
glad to see you're back at this! :)
Post a Comment