Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And some days are just not exciting...!

Today, well today, has not been very exciting & I suppose I should be grateful for that, no?

But Nana, you might want to sit down for this, ok?

I took him to get his hair cut.

And it looks TERRIFIC!

OK, you can stand back up now.

But seriously, that's been the excitement of the day around these parts. Unless you count going to the Dollar Tree to see if they have Play-Doh (they don't, only generic) or Paint By Water books (they don't, only regular color books) but I did find some small pylons that Liam uses in soccer (KAPOW!) with nice, little Disney Princess decals on them. Don't worry, I bought them anyway because I forgot to mention yesterday that Liam's favorite color is PINK. And I also got him a little bug collection container just to Boy him up some after the pink, princess pylons; which for the record there were NO boy pylon options.

Then we came home & ate lunch (still with the blueberry cottage cheese) and since he scarved that down I offered him a "meat & cheese" Lunchable that he proceeded to scarf down also. His appetite has picked up since we've be gone & most notably he has really started to eat Mama & Dada Dinners about 95% of the time! He's still a Pain in the Ass Eater but not nearly as bad; he will still refuse the silliest of things but has become very good at trying new things & eating his entire meal. He will eat all types of meat (including lamb), and still loves his green veggies (but not raw or in original form), and will also eat up fruit products (but not raw). Weirdo.

Then I put his ass down for an early nap because he was in bed with me last night (cough was keeping him up) and then woke up at 6:07am for the day. He still likes one of us to be in the room when he is putting himself to sleep & I really don't mind at all. Mostly because he just wants to me to "stay & read" and let me tell you, I've probably read around 7 books since the new year because of it!

But let me tell you something - this Fellow has got quite a little iTouch obsession going on here, folks. He has his own apps, he takes care of his own iPuppy, has memory games, ABC flashcards & shapes/colors games. LOVES that thing! Me? Not so much.

And with that, I must go continue playing with Play-Doh! We've got pink cars to cut, people.

2 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

That sounds pretty exciting to me!!! Did you bring the Santa photo for the NO look?

jennifer said...

I DID flash the Santa picture! It was my favorite guy, Ben, and he was SHOCKED that it was so short. But he did a perfect job & you can actually barely tell it's been cut except his "swirl" lies down & everything is cleaned up around the edges. Even Matias mentioned a few times what a nice hair cut he got :)