Just a quick note to let you know that I'm uploading Beach Trip pictures to dropshots if y'all would like to take a peek :)
And also, we are heading to Camp Carolina this weekend for a Michael Buble concert & an early CDN Thanksgiving so I'm not sure when I might be able to recap the week in words!
To add to that we are (finally) getting FIOS tomorrow (between 8-noon) so I don't know how much access I'll have to my computer during the day to get anything written. But at least I'm getting the pictures up before we leave!
For the record though, every time we get in the car Liam asks if we are going to the "beach home" to see the "lighthouses". At least I know it made a lasting impression on him ;)
Edited: It's taken me HOURS to get the pictures up and captioned on dropshots. I'm having multiple issues both with my files & dropshots. Not very thrilled at the moment so I'm heading to bed without finishing uploading ALL the pictures. Just think, there's actually more for you to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment