Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Riddle me this

Why would Liam not eat any of the delicious table foods (minus the yucky-to-me blood sausage) while we were in Argentina, even the fresh ravioli (but would eat the boxed mac & cheese), even the bananas BUT when we were eating our Thai take-out last night did he practically beg me for some spring roll & panang chicken and rice last night?

He ate it up. LOVED those spring rolls. Didn't bat an eye at the spiciness of the chicken or anything. I think he even might have disliked the whiteness of the rice, preferring the chicken & rolls over the rice.

Then he refused to eat his turkey & carrots that I had made for him. His tummy was full so we didn't push it. But I was anxious to get him back on his meats after being eye-rollingly annoyed that he dissed all the fantastic meats available to him in Buenos Aires.

No comments: