We had our 3 month photo shoot yesterday & I couldnt be MORE pleased or excited about it all!
JC Penny's was fantastic. The woman taking the pictures actually knew what the hell she was doing with a baby & had me supporting him under the blanket, something TARGET didnt even consider for a one month old. As soon as he was 'posed' he started LAUGHING OUT LOUD and didnt stop the entire time. I was nearly crying I was so happy & relieved. Needless to say, the pictures turned out just perfect. And I ordered a LOT more than I went in wanting to :)
He laughed, he smiled, he didnt squawk at anything or any position she put him in. So we have a set of poses with his whole outfit on, one with just the polo and pants (no sweater), and a set with him in just his diapers and every single one is just edible. And I didnt even order every one. What I did do though was purchase the online access with a passworded site where people can view and order sheets if they so wish so once I get that I will let you know and if you just email me (jennifer(dot)nino(at)gmail(dot)com) I can send you the password so you can see Sir Cuteness in all his 3 month glory! Thankfully, Matias didnt lose his head over how much I ended up spending - I think it had to do with how much he liked the pictures too!!
So, YAY Penny's!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment