Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy 8 Months Pregnant!!


I had my 8th month appointment this morning and, thankfully, everything is PREFECT!!

Quick rundown of stats:

1) I gained 3 [more] lbs. up to a 21 lb. total weight gain but still well under the “average”.
2) My blood pressure is still low and steady
3) Bebe even kicked the OB Nurse AWAY when she was finding the heartbeat – she literally said “oh, this little one just PUSHED me away”. I said, “He’s shy”. She laughed. Then she commented on how much he does move around.
4) I measured at 32” EXACTLY spot on – you are supposed to measure an inch for every week along you are (I just found that out from my mom this weekend who found it out from her friend…)
5) Doctor noticed my swollen feet before I had to bring it to his attention & I didn’t think I was that bad already.
6) I got the A-OK to sleep more on my back if it stops me from wanting to puke due to my acid reflux when I try and sleep on my side.

And that’s it, folks! Same thing, different week, bigger Mamacita!!

Baby Shower pictures are here -
http://ninocentral.com/_WEBAPPS/PhotoAlbums_APP/PhotoAlbums/BabyShowerNC/default.asp

They aren’t in any order and they aren’t labeled because there are 60+ pictures!! Excuse the typical Goofy Faces from Mamacita – I have no idea what happens when I open gifts but I’m going to be eternally thankful that my wedding pictures didn’t turn out like some of these did!

I’ll write a longer post on the shower when I get the chance – ha! Ok but seriously, that is my intention I just don’t know when that will happen considering we move in 3 days!

No comments: